ENTEL RADIO Complete range products Radio Communication Systems:
Entel radios offer broad functionality and are designed for use in harsh environments. Some of the features that make them superior to competitors' radios are as follows:
1. Tough and Durable - fully waterproof, conforming to European IP68 (withstands a depth of 5 metres for 1 hour); exceed MIL STD 810C/D/E/F rating for tough enduring performance, ensuring many years of trouble free use.
2. Wide range of frequency bands available - Entel is flexible to develop any frequency band based on specific requirements, however the existing bands are:
* VHF 66-88 MHz
* VHF 136-174 MHz
* UHF 400-470 MHz
* UHF 450-520 MHz
* Band III 174-208 MHz
* 800 MHz
3. ATEX Approved IIC - the ATEX certified portables for hazardous environments meet IIC T4 which is the most stringent ATEX rating as per EU directive 94/9/EC.
4. GMDSS Approved - marine VHF radio is fully compliant to IMO and is MED wheel mark approved.
5. Intrinsically Safe IECEx approved HT500 Series radios - This new range shares the same commercial grade cabinet as Entel’s ATEX approved HT800 and HT900 series radios.
6. MPT1327 Trunked - fully tested by Fylde micro, radios are compliant with MPT signalling, including Regionet43.
7. Advanced signalling - high tier models offer 5-tone selective signalling, covering EEA, CCIR I, CCIR II, ZVEI I, ZVEI II, ZVEI D, and User Defined (full tone frequency range)
8. Intelligent Lithium-Ion Battery with Built in Charge Cycle Monitoring - this very latest technology counts the battery charge cycles and informs the user when the battery is nearing expiry. Lithium cells store a charge up to three times longer than a NiCad.
For further details, please call our marketing at email email@example.com phone: (+62-21) 478 699 87
For models selection you can visit our factory website http://entel.co.uk